Getting Started 🚦
- E-Home Recording Studio: what you'll need to get started with home recording.
- Bandlab: free in-browser recording software with integrated collaboration.
- Online Tone Generator: generate test tones (sine waves, white noise, etc).
- Interactive Frequency Chart: perfect reference when eqing and during mixing.
- Key Finder: software to analyze mp3s which then determines the key of the song.
- Online Mastering: Mastering by Bandlab (free) / CloudBounce (paid)
- Online Synths: collection of in-browser vintage synths to experiment with.
Blogs & Podcasts 📻
- Sound On Sound: excellent articles on gear, recording, micing techniques, and mixing strategies.
- Project Studio Network: podcast discussing studio techniques.
- Pro Audio Files: awesome articles and tutorials to sharpen your engineering skills.
- Production Advice: production and engineering articles.
- Pro Audio Files: mixing, mastering, and production articles and tutorials.
- Tweakheadz: various articles on production techniques and equipment reviews.
- Gearslutz: best online forum for gear reviews.
- Pro Tools Expert: articles, tuts, and resources for recording/production on all major DAWs.